Sat-Sun: (AEDT) 6am > 4pm
Call Us Anytime
Working For You.
Because we are neutral when it comes to mode and carrier, we are best positioned to cut through the noise and offer you the best – and impartial – advice possible.
Give us a call. Tell us your logistical problems.
Benefits of Working With Us.
By working with you, asking questions and understanding your needs, we ensure that you receive the service that is right for you.
The advantages of using Applied Logistics are:
- Access to a large range of carriers
- We place your freight with the carrier who is the best fit for your requirements
- You have one point of contact for all of your consignments
We can offer you better rates than you can obtain directly from a carrier by:
- Leveraging our volume and passing the benefits on to you
- Having established relationships with a network of carriers, enabling us to negotiate better rates
- Linking together multiple carriers, allowing us to utilise regional or niche carriers
- Focussing on innovation and efficiency, allowing us to seek out the best option for you
Along with great customer service we offer an over and above approach to freight logistics. We understand sometimes, you just need to have your freight delivered as quickly as possible and we can arrange this for you, whilst providing exceptional value for money.
Due to our relationships, our customers benefit from our contacts on the ground with our carriers, our access to information and our ability to resolve issues faster. When necessary we can also get freight onto services that are over capacity. Freight delivered direct to you upon arrival and we have access to operational staff on the ground.
We can provide:
- Air freight charters
- Helicopter hire
- RORO Shipping Services
- Ship broking
- Barge/Launch Hire
- Premium road freight
- Two up teams
- Relay drivers
- Hot shots
Because we don’t operate our own fleet, we don’t have to worry about filling up trucks with freight. This means that we can be impartial when it comes to providing advice that you can rely on.
- We will tell you when we think there might be a better way to achieve your goals
- We will provide advice to help you prevent damage in transit
- We will tell you when we feel that there is a significant risk of a critical consignment not meeting its targeted delivery time
- We will work with you to mitigate risk
- We will work with you to prepare contingency plans
- We will link you with our trusted insurance broker who specialises in Marine Transit Insurance
Where We’ve Moved.
New South Wales Freight New South Wales Freight Services Like sound at a concert, general freight is only noticed when it goes wrong. Partner with the best freight forwarder in the business. Our general freight services to New South Wales are tailored specifically to...read more
Applied Logistics assists both the University of Technology Sydney and Macquarie University with deployments for marine research projects. These projects occur onboard CSIRO's RV Investigator, which is also known as Australia's Marine National Facility. Space...read more
Tasmania is a very special part of Australia. 12 hours by sea south of Melbourne lie the gateways of Burnie and Devonport. Often when people think of Tasmania, memories of pinot noir; cheese; beef, lamb; tourism and long summer evenings overcome the senses. Whilst...read more